2023-2024 Early Childhood Speech-Language Pathologist -SLP
|Location :||Portland, OR|
|Salary :||$50.00 - $56.00/hour|
Are you ready to secure a job opportunity for the 2023-2024 school year? PediaStaff is seeking a full-time Speech-Language Pathologist for the bustling North and Northeast Portland area to work in early childhood settings starting in August and running through June 2024. What greater reward than helping a child during his/her first few years of life?
* Speech-Language Pathologists will have the opportunity to treat children ages 3 to 5
* SLP will work collaboratively with parents and other caregivers to incorporate intervention strategies into the child’s daily routines
* Caseload has 28 to 35 children in home and preschools;
* Monday through Friday; 7.5 hours a day/37.5 hours per week: Treatment Monday through Thursday with Friday for follow-up and paperwork.
* This is a contract position and we offer excellent pay based on your experience, plus benefits
Set against the backdrop of the majestic Mount Hood, Portland combines a sophisticated, cosmopolitan atmosphere with a refreshingly friendly, small-town warmth. The city offers a downtown of historic neighborhoods and a vibrant restaurant community, as well as art centers, a symphony, and an opera. The mild 4 season climate is ideal for those who love outdoor activities. Portland ranks very high in articles on the Best Places to Live in the U.S.
Qualifications: You will need to hold an appropriate Degree in Communications Sciences Disorders or Speech-Language Pathology, and a current state license (or be eligible for same).
PediaStaff delivers flexible staffing solutions in pediatric and educational based settings. We offer excellent hourly rates and Per Diem based on IRS eligibility. In addition:
* Full-time employees receive nationally recognized medical insurance and 401K with employer contributions
* We offer allowances for continuing education, licensure, malpractice, and relocation
* You may choose our optional summer pay program for school-based professionals
* Our select team of Clinical Resource Specialists is available to help ensure your success. You are not alone when you are on assignment with PediaStaff
PediaStaff provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, PediaStaff complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company does business.
PediaStaff is a WBENC National WBE Certified women-owned business.
…IT’S ALL ABOUT THE CHOICES!
|Job ID :||JO-2305-17479|
Would you like to apply to this job?