2023-2024 PreK Speech-Language Pathologist – SLP
|Location :||Waynesboro, PA|
|Salary :||$42.00 - $50.00/hour|
PediaStaff is hiring a Speech-Language Pathologist (CF or CCC) full-time to work with Preschool aged kids in Franklin County, PA.
* Speech-Language Pathologist will evaluate and treat kids ages 3 to 5 years in special education classrooms, daycares, preschools, and head start programs
* Provide walk-in services as needed to clients
* Environment with the opportunity for a lot of support and TEAMwork! Come grow with us!
* Full-time hours
* Excellent pay $42 to $50 per hour based on experience, plus benefits
* CFs welcome to apply!
Qualifications: You’ll need a degree in Communications Sciences Disorders or Speech-Language Pathology, a current Pennsylvania teaching certification: SE Speech and Language Impaired PK – 12, or Specialist – School Speech and Language Pathologist PK – 12 (instructional 1 or instructional 2), and an active PA SLP license. Clinical fellows who are ready to start work (need PA teaching certification but not PA license) are welcome to apply!
Why contract instead of applying directly?
* We afford you more opportunities to work in different settings as you navigate the job market out of school with no stigma of short term employment on your resume
* Generous travel reimbursement and per diem housing allowances let you get a jump start on your bills
* We offer clinical support in addition to supervision at the school level…so an extra set of eyes and ears to assist you through your first year
* We can fast-track your application to the hiring managers and help you get interviewed quickly
PediaStaff delivers flexible staffing solutions in pediatric and educational-based settings. We offer excellent hourly rates and Per Diem based on IRS eligibility. In addition:
* Full-time employees receive nationally recognized medical insurance and 401K with employer contributions
* We offer allowances for continuing education, licensure, malpractice, and relocation
* You may choose our optional summer pay program for school-based professionals
* Our select team of Clinical Resource Specialists is available to help ensure your success. You are not alone when you are on assignment with PediaStaff
PediaStaff provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, PediaStaff complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company does business.
PediaStaff is a WBENC National WBE Certified women-owned business.
…IT’S ALL ABOUT THE CHOICES!
|Job ID :||JO-2305-17315|
Would you like to apply to this job?