2023-2024 School-Based Speech-Language Pathologist – SLP
|Location :||Gresham, OR|
|Salary :||$50.00 - $54.00/hour|
Are you looking for an opportunity for the 2023-2024 school year? We need a great Speech-Language Pathologist southeast of Gresham, OR to work 40 hours per week. You will work with elementary-aged students.
- School experience is highly preferred
- Speech-Language Pathologist will be fully licensed in OR or eligible for quick licensure
- Caseload size is very reasonable (38 to 45 with an SLPA)
- Provide direct service to referred students within their classrooms
- Come join this great district and the PediaStaff team!
Qualifications: You will need to have an appropriate Degree in Communications Sciences Disorders or Speech-Language Pathology, and a current state license (or be eligible for same)
PediaStaff delivers flexible staffing solutions in pediatric and educational-based settings. We offer excellent hourly rates and Per Diem based on IRS eligibility. In addition:
* Full-time employees receive nationally recognized medical insurance and 401K with employer contributions
* We offer allowances for continuing education, licensure, malpractice, and relocation
* You may choose our optional summer pay program for school-based professionals
* Our select team of Clinical Resource Specialists is available to help ensure your success. You are not alone when you are on assignment with PediaStaff
PediaStaff provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, PediaStaff complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company does business.
PediaStaff is a WBENC National WBE Certified women-owned business.
…IT’S ALL ABOUT THE CHOICES!
|Job ID :||JO-2305-17188|
Would you like to apply to this job?