2023/2024 School Occupational Therapist
|Location :||Albany, OR|
|Salary :||$50.00 - $55.00/hour|
Come join us in a beautiful coastal community for the 2023/2024 school year! We are seeking a full-time Occupational Therapist for a school-based position on the coast near Newport, Oregon. PT will work 5 days per week with K-12 students.
* Occupational Therapist will work 37.5 hours per week
* This is an itinerant position involving some travel, mileage reimbursement included
* OT will work for the 2023-2024 school year, starting in August and ending in June
* This is a K-12 job opportunity
* We need someone who is able to work in-person
* Enjoy a competitive pay rate
Qualifications: You will need to hold an appropriate degree in Occupational Therapy and a current state license (or be eligible for same).
PediaStaff delivers flexible staffing solutions in pediatric and educational based settings. We offer excellent hourly rates and Per Diem based on IRS eligibility. In addition:
* Full-time employees receive nationally recognized medical insurance and 401K with employer contributions
* We offer allowances for continuing education, licensure, malpractice, and relocation
* You may choose our optional summer pay program for school-based professionals
* Our select team of Clinical Resource Specialists is available to help ensure your success. You are not alone when you are on assignment with PediaStaff
PediaStaff provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, PediaStaff complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company does business.
PediaStaff is a WBENC National WBE Certified women-owned business.
…IT’S ALL ABOUT THE CHOICES!
|Job ID :||JO-2305-17636|
Would you like to apply to this job?