2023-2024 School Occupational Therapist – OT
|Location :||Gresham, OR|
|Salary :||$48.00 - $52.00/hour|
Are you looking for an opportunity for the 2023-2024 school year? We need a great Occupational Therapist southeast of Gresham, OR to work 40 hours per week.
- School experience is highly preferred
- Occupational Therapist will be fully licensed in OR or eligible for licensure
- Caseload size is very reasonable
- Provide direct service to referred students within their classrooms
- Come join this great district and the PediaStaff team!
Qualifications: You will need to have an appropriate Degree in Occupational Therapy and a current state license (or be eligible for same)
PediaStaff delivers flexible staffing solutions in pediatric and educational-based settings. We offer excellent hourly rates and Per Diem based on IRS eligibility. In addition:
* Full-time employees receive nationally recognized medical insurance and 401K with employer contributions
* We offer allowances for continuing education, licensure, malpractice, and relocation
* You may choose our optional summer pay program for school-based professionals
* Our select team of Clinical Resource Specialists is available to help ensure your success. You are not alone when you are on assignment with PediaStaff
PediaStaff provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, PediaStaff complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company does business.
PediaStaff is a WBENC National WBE Certified women-owned business.
…IT’S ALL ABOUT THE CHOICES!
|Job ID :||JO-2303-16100|
Would you like to apply to this job?