2023-2024 School Occupational Therapist – OT
|Location :||Buckley, WA|
|Salary :||$50.00 - $55.00/hour|
Looking to work in a smaller town that is still close to Tacoma and Seattle? We need a wonderful Occupational Therapist for the 2023-2024 school year to work in the Buckley area. The OT will be working at a couple of school sites and be joining a great team environment. We have a full-time opportunity for 37.5 hours a week.
- Great location, about 35 minutes from Tacoma and under an hour from Seattle
- We have an opportunity available with elementary through high-school aged students
- Occupational Therapist will work with children with a broad range of diagnoses
- This position is for the 2023-2024 school year – we can interview quickly!
- School day is 7.5 hours
Qualifications: You will need to hold an appropriate Degree in Occupational Therapy and a current state license and Washington ESA certificate
PediaStaff delivers flexible staffing solutions in pediatric and educational based settings. We offer excellent hourly rates and Per Diem based on IRS eligibility. In addition:
- Full-time employees receive nationally recognized medical insurance and 401K with employer contributions
- We offer allowances for continuing education, licensure, malpractice, and relocation
- You may choose our optional summer pay program for school-based professionals
- Our select team of Clinical Resource Specialists is available to help ensure your success. You are not alone when you are on assignment with PediaStaff
PediaStaff provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, PediaStaff complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company does business.
PediaStaff is a WBENC National WBE Certified women-owned business.
IT’S ALL ABOUT THE CHOICES!
|Job ID :||JO-2305-17526|
Would you like to apply to this job?