2023-2024 School Occupational Therapist – OT
|Location :||Olympia, WA|
|Salary :||$48.00 - $54.00/hour|
Looking for a better opportunity in the Olympia area? PediaStaff has a great opportunity for an Occupational Therapist to work full time for the 2023-2024 school year. Come get experience working with preschool -12 kiddos in a great school district!
* Easy commute from Olympia or you can choose to live in a smaller town
* Occupational Therapist will enjoy a supportive team environment
* This is a preschool – 12 position through the end of the school year
* You will work at 2-3 schools in close proximity to each other
* Opportunity is 7.5 hours per day, 37.5 hours per week
* New graduates – make a high income now with an option to convert to a District employee later
Qualifications: Must hold an appropriate degree in Occupational Therapy and Washington ESA certificate and Washington OT License.
PediaStaff, Inc. offers flexible staffing solutions for pediatric and educational based settings. Our expertise is backed by excellent hourly rates and per diem offered based upon IRS eligibility. Additional benefits for full-time contractors include: nationally recognized medical insurance, 401K with matching employer contributions, generous relocation and continuing education assistance, optional summer pay program, and reimbursement for state licensure and/or teacher certifications.
PediaStaff, Inc. provides 24/7-telephone support during your contract assignment – you are not alone when you are on assignment with us. In addition, we provide Clinical Resource Therapists to assist our therapists in managing their caseloads effectively. Our Clinical Resource Therapists are experienced clinicians who have excelled within their profession and are able to help you succeed. Respond now and learn how YOU can join our team! Your privacy and confidentiality are always assured, and new graduates are encouraged to apply.
…IT’S ALL ABOUT THE CHOICES!
|Job ID :||JO-2305-17609|
Would you like to apply to this job?