2023-2024 School Physical Therapist – PT
|Location :||Pendleton, OR|
|Salary :||$48.00 - $53.00/hour|
Are you a Physical Therapist looking for an amazing school contract assignment for the 2023/2024 school year? We are searching for a PT for a beautiful area located in northeastern, Oregon. This area offers a low cost of living, lots of outdoor activities, and a warm and welcoming work environment.
* Physical Therapist will provide evaluations for children who have fine and gross motor concerns
* PT will provide direct consultation/instruction, as well as information and modifications to the child’s teacher
* Develop an annual set of performance goals and objectives and plan of work.
* Participate in multi-discipline staffing of individual students as appropriate.
* Move throughout school buildings and offices to serve as consultant to teachers, principals, parents, and other professionals or agencies. This function may take the form of group in-service, individual consultation, child staffing and/or family counseling and training.
Experienced and new grad therapists are welcome to apply!
Qualifications: You will need to hold an appropriate degree in Physical Therapy and a current state license (or be eligible for same).
PediaStaff delivers flexible staffing solutions in pediatric and educational-based settings. We offer excellent hourly rates and Per Diem based on IRS eligibility. In addition:
* Full-time employees receive nationally recognized medical insurance and 401K with employer contributions
* We offer allowances for continuing education, licensure, malpractice, and relocation
* You may choose our optional summer pay program for school-based professionals
* Our select team of Clinical Resource Specialists is available to help ensure your success. You are not alone when you are on assignment with PediaStaff
PediaStaff provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, PediaStaff complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company does business.
PediaStaff is a WBENC National WBE Certified women-owned business.
…IT’S ALL ABOUT THE CHOICES!
|Job ID :||JO-2303-16288|
Would you like to apply to this job?