2023-2024 School Psychologist
|Location :||Wyoming, DE|
|Salary :||$65.00 - $75.00/hour|
Looking for the perfect start (or continuation of) your School Psychology career? Hoping for growth, collaboration, and leadership opportunities? Hoping for a place to call “home”? Love the benefits of working in a school setting, and excellent working hours?
SCHOOL YEAR 2023-2024 NEEDS YOU!
PediaStaff is currently in search of a School Psychologist who is looking to be part of a professional, passionate, and expanding school program. You would be working in the school setting, providing psychological and assessment services to students with specific needs. The School Psychologist will be a full-time employee eligible for benefits.
About this Position:
* Work district-wide with a variety of ages and stages of development
* Conduct assessments, evaluations, and written reports
* Work a fantastic schedule – can’t beat school hours and no weekends!
* Work with a range of students who have a variety of eligibilities
* Collaborate with classroom teachers and IEP team
The ideal candidate for this position will have:
* A Master’s degree + educational specialist degree or higher in school psychology
* Completed internship
* Pass the Praxis II subject area examination for school psychologists
* Out-of-State Candidates: An educator applying for a license in the State of DE with less than 1 year of experience will be placed on an Initial License. Applicants with one completed year of experience, but less than 4 years of experience will receive an Initial License. The State of Delaware DOE may recognize standard certificates from all other states as a means of eligibility.
Why contract instead of applying directly?
* We afford you more opportunities to work in different settings as you navigate the job market out of school with no stigma of short term employment on your resume
* Generous travel reimbursement and per diem housing allowances let you get a jump start on your bills
* We offer clinical support in addition to supervision at the school level…so an extra set of eyes and ears to assist you through your first year
* We can fast track your application to the hiring managers and help you get interviewed quickly
PediaStaff delivers flexible staffing solutions in pediatric and educational-based settings. We offer excellent hourly rates and Per Diem based on IRS eligibility. In addition:
* Full-time employees receive nationally recognized medical insurance and 401K with employer contributions
* We offer allowances for continuing education, licensure, malpractice, and relocation
* You may choose our optional summer pay program for school-based professionals
* Our select team of Clinical Resource Specialists is available to help ensure your success. You are not alone when you are on assignment with PediaStaff
PediaStaff provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, PediaStaff complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company does business.
PediaStaff is a WBENC National WBE Certified women-owned business.
…IT’S ALL ABOUT THE CHOICES!
|Job ID :||JO-2305-17422|
Would you like to apply to this job?