2023-2024 School Speech-Language Pathologist – SLP
|Location :||Wyoming, DE|
|Salary :||$50.00 - $56.00/hour|
Are you looking to work in a supportive school environment for the 2023-2024 school year? We have a wonderful opportunity for a Speech-Language Pathologist to work 37.5 hours a week with a school district near Dover, Delaware.
* Position is for the full 2023-2024 school year,
* You will work 37.5 hours per week providing services
* Provide 1:1 and small group services
* Excellent working hours during the school day
* Contract position with growth possibilities within district
* Eligible for benefits and competitive pay
* Find the RIGHT job now — we know you can find “a job” 🙂
Qualifications: You will need to have an appropriate degree in Speech-Language Pathology, as well as an active Delaware SLP license.
Why contract instead of applying directly?
* We afford you more opportunities to work in different settings as you navigate the job market out of school with no stigma of short term employment on your resume
* Generous travel reimbursement and per diem housing allowances let you get a jump start on your bills
* We offer clinical support in addition to supervision at the school level…so an extra set of eyes and ears to assist you through your first year
* We can fast track your application to the hiring managers and help you get interviewed quickly
PediaStaff delivers flexible staffing solutions in pediatric and educational-based settings. We offer excellent hourly rates and Per Diem based on IRS eligibility. In addition:
* Full-time employees receive nationally recognized medical insurance and 401K with employer contributions
* We offer allowances for continuing education, licensure, malpractice, and relocation
* You may choose our optional summer pay program for school-based professionals
* Our select team of Clinical Resource Specialists is available to help ensure your success. You are not alone when you are on assignment with PediaStaff
PediaStaff provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, PediaStaff complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company does business.
PediaStaff is a WBENC National WBE Certified women-owned business.
…IT’S ALL ABOUT THE CHOICES!
|Job ID :||JO-2305-17423|
Would you like to apply to this job?