2023-2024 School Speech-Language Pathologist – SLP
|Location :||Medford, OR|
|Salary :||$48.00 - $54.00/hour|
We have a great school-based SLP assignment available near Medford for the 2023-2024 school year! We are seeking a Speech-Language Pathologist to work in the beautiful Rogue Valley in Southern Oregon. The area boasts wonderful outdoor experiences including river activities, great festivals, hiking trails, ski resorts, and more!
* SLP will work with K-12 students, caseload to be determined and is in the works
* Speech-language pathologist will have SLPA support
* Begins in August and ends Mid June 2024
* No Medicaid billing!
* Experience a wonderfully supportive school district widely recognized for advancements in technology.
Qualifications: You will need to have a Degree in Communications Sciences Disorders or Speech-Language Pathology and a current state license (or be eligible for same).
Southern Oregon enjoys over 200 days of sunshine each year allowing for a variety of activities including hiking, biking water sports, fishing, golf, and more. The area is also known for award-winning wines harvested from the most diverse growing conditions around the globe. We are searching for a speech-language pathologist for a contract assignment located in the Medford, OR area.
PediaStaff delivers flexible staffing solutions in pediatric and educational based settings. We offer excellent hourly rates and Per Diem based on IRS eligibility. In addition:
* Full-time employees receive nationally recognized medical insurance and 401K with employer contributions
* We offer allowances for continuing education, licensure, malpractice, and relocation
* You may choose our optional summer pay program for school-based professionals
* Our select team of Clinical Resource Specialists is available to help ensure your success. You are not alone when you are on assignment with PediaStaff
PediaStaff provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, PediaStaff complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company does business.
PediaStaff is a WBENC National WBE Certified women-owned business.
…IT’S ALL ABOUT THE CHOICES!
|Job ID :||JO-2305-17520|
Would you like to apply to this job?