23/24 School Speech-Language Pathologist – SLP
|Location :||Ellensburg, WA|
|Salary :||$47.00 - $56.00/hour|
PediaStaff has an opportunity for a Speech-Language Pathologist to work in the Ellensburg area for the 2023-2024 school year, and they can interview now!
* Low caseloads
* Needs to supervise a district SLPA
* Just 30 minutes from the Yakima area
* Speech-Language Pathologist will enjoy a supportive team environment
Qualifications: Must hold a Masters Degree in Speech-Language Pathology or Communication Disorders and Washington ESA certificate and SLP License.
PediaStaff delivers flexible staffing solutions in pediatric and educational-based settings. We offer excellent hourly rates and Per Diem based on IRS eligibility. In addition:
* Full-time employees receive nationally recognized medical insurance and 401K with employer contributions
* We offer allowances for continuing education, licensure, malpractice, and relocation
* You may choose our optional summer pay program for school-based professionals
* Our select team of Clinical Resource Specialists is available to help ensure your success. You are not alone when you are on assignment with PediaStaff
PediaStaff provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, PediaStaff complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company does business.
PediaStaff is a WBENC National WBE Certified women-owned business.
…IT’S ALL ABOUT THE CHOICES!
|Job ID :||JO-2305-17371|
Would you like to apply to this job?