23/24 School Speech-Language Pathologist – SLP
|Location :||Lake Stevens, WA|
|Salary :||$49.00 - $55.00/hour|
Come join the PediaStaff team in Snohomish County! PediaStaff has an opportunity for a Speech-Language Pathologist near Lake Stevens, WA for the 2023-2024 school year, and we can interview quickly! Come get experience working with kiddos in preschool through 12th grade in a great school district!
* Small caseload and small school district
* Speech-Language Pathologist will enjoy a supportive team environment
* Position is 37.5 hours per week
* You will enjoy low caseload numbers in this position
* We need someone who is able to supervise an SLPA
Qualifications: Must hold a Masters Degree in Speech-Language Pathology or Communication Disorders and Washington ESA certificate and SLP License.
PediaStaff delivers flexible staffing solutions in pediatric and educational based settings. We offer excellent hourly rates and Per Diem based on IRS eligibility. In addition:
* Full-time employees receive nationally recognized medical insurance and 401K with employer contributions
* We offer allowances for continuing education, licensure, malpractice, and relocation
* You may choose our optional summer pay program for school-based professionals
* Our select team of Clinical Resource Specialists is available to help ensure your success. You are not alone when you are on assignment with PediaStaff
PediaStaff provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, PediaStaff complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company does business.
PediaStaff is a WBENC National WBE Certified women-owned business.
…IT’S ALL ABOUT THE CHOICES!
|Job ID :||JO-2305-17566|
Would you like to apply to this job?