23/24 School Speech-Language Pathologist – SLP
|Location :||Auburn, WA|
|Salary :||$49.00 - $56.00/hour|
We have a couple of wonderful part-time and full-time school job opportunities in the Auburn area for a Speech-Language Pathologist. The openings are located south of Seattle and north of Tacoma in Auburn, Washington. It’s a nice place to live, but you could also easily commute from southern Seattle or from the Tacoma area.
* Speech-Language Pathologist will provide direct service and evaluations to students from preschool through high school
* You will work at multiple school sites in close proximity to one another. Caseloads are still being figured out.
* You will work with children with a broad range of diagnoses
* SLP will report to the Director of Special Education
* This is for the 2023-2024 school year
CCC-SLP is preferred but not required
Qualifications: Must hold appropriate Degree in Communications Sciences Disorders, or Speech-Language Pathology; and a current state license (or be eligible for same) and Washington ESA certificate. CCC-SLP preferred.
PediaStaff delivers flexible staffing solutions in pediatric and educational based settings. We offer excellent hourly rates and Per Diem based on IRS eligibility. In addition:
* Full-time employees receive nationally recognized medical insurance and 401K with employer contributions
* We offer allowances for continuing education, licensure, malpractice, and relocation
* You may choose our optional summer pay program for school-based professionals
* Our select team of Clinical Resource Specialists is available to help ensure your success. You are not alone when you are on assignment with PediaStaff
PediaStaff provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, PediaStaff complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company does business.
PediaStaff is a WBENC National WBE Certified women-owned business.
…IT’S ALL ABOUT THE CHOICES!
|Job ID :||JO-2305-17582|
Would you like to apply to this job?