23/24 School Speech-Language Pathologist – SLP
|Location :||Centralia, WA|
|Salary :||$50.00 - $55.00/hour|
Looking to be a commutable distance from Olympia? PediaStaff has opportunities for Speech-Language Pathologists about 25 minutes south of Olympia for the 2023-2024 school year, and we are ready to interview now!
* Easy commute from Olympia or you can choose to live in a smaller town
* Speech-Language Pathologist will enjoy a supportive team environment
* More than one opening – bring a friend
* We have openings in elementary through high school and will try to place you according to your preferenc
Qualifications: Must hold a Masters Degree in Speech-Language Pathology or Communication Disorders and Washington ESA certificate and SLP License.
PediaStaff delivers flexible staffing solutions in pediatric and educational based settings. We offer excellent hourly rates and Per Diem based on IRS eligibility. In addition:
* Full-time employees receive nationally recognized medical insurance and 401K with employer contributions
* We offer allowances for continuing education, licensure, malpractice, and relocation
* You may choose our optional summer pay program for school-based professionals
* Our select team of Clinical Resource Specialists is available to help ensure your success. You are not alone when you are on assignment with PediaStaff
PediaStaff provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, PediaStaff complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company does business.
PediaStaff is a WBENC National WBE Certified women-owned business.
…IT’S ALL ABOUT THE CHOICES!
|Job ID :||JO-2305-17492|
Would you like to apply to this job?