23/24 Virtual School Speech-Language Pathologist – SLP
|Location :||Seattle, WA|
|Salary :||$50.00 - $55.00/hour|
Did you enjoy working virtually during the start of the Covid pandemic? We have a wonderful opportunity for a Speech-Language Pathologist to work 37.5 hours a week doing remote teletherapy with a school district in Washington State. We have a preschool and elementary school position available. You will have the opportunity to work from the comfort of your own home while still making a positive impact on the lives of many students.
* Position is remote teletherapy for the 2023-2024 school year
* You will conduct assessments, develop treatment plans, and provide therapy sessions through telepractice
* You will work remotely for 37.5 hours per week providing services
* Caseload will be either preschool or elementary school
* Group therapy with some 1:1 as well
* Find the RIGHT job now — we know you can find “a job” 🙂
* Speech-Language Pathologist will need to have school experience and telehealth experience
Qualifications: You will need to have an appropriate degree in Speech-Language Pathology, you will need to have an active Washington state license and have an ESA certificate (or be eligible for the same)
PediaStaff delivers flexible staffing solutions in pediatric and educational based settings. We offer excellent hourly rates and Per Diem based on IRS eligibility. In addition:
* Full-time employees receive nationally recognized medical insurance and 401K with employer contributions
* We offer allowances for continuing education, licensure, malpractice, and relocation
* You may choose our optional summer pay program for school-based professionals
* Our select team of Clinical Resource Specialists is available to help ensure your success. You are not alone when you are on assignment with PediaStaff
PediaStaff provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, PediaStaff complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company does business.
PediaStaff is a WBENC National WBE Certified women-owned business.
…IT’S ALL ABOUT THE CHOICES!
|Job ID :||JO-2304-17104|
Would you like to apply to this job?