5th grade Inclusion Special Education Teacher
|Location :||Chicago, IL|
|Salary :||$39.00 - $45.00/hour|
We are looking for a great Special Education teacher to teach a Middle School population. This opportunity is in a charter school in the southwest of Chicago! Please apply today!
Special Education Teacher duties:
* You will work with the 5th-grade inclusion class in Middle School.
* You will work from 7:15 a.m. until 3:45, M-F daily
* You will be attending IEP meetings and working with a great team
* You will have a manageable caseload
* You will be able to show off your skills during the interview process with a demo!
Qualifications: You must have a Degree in Special Education with an LBS1 endorsement for the state of Illinois. Must be fully vaccinated and plan to interview in person.
PediaStaff provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, PediaStaff complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company does business.
PediaStaff is a WBENC National WBE Certified women-owned business.
…IT’S ALL ABOUT THE CHOICES!
|Job ID :||JO-2303-16138|
Would you like to apply to this job?