Adult and Pediatric Speech-Language Pathologist-SLP
|Location :||Annandale, VA|
|Job ID :||JO-2102-9090-12|
|Salary :||Depends on Experience|
Looking for a new SLP position? You will find it here in Annandale, VA. We are seeking a Speech-Language Pathologist for a private pediatric/adult outpatient clinic in Annandale, VA.
* Speech-Language Pathologist for full-time 40 hrs a week
* The hours are 9-5 5 days a week; the possibility of working on Saturdays as well.
* Speech-Language Pathologist will treat children and adults so some experience with pediatric therapy is required
* Salaried with benefits; choice of Health Insurance plans, 401K with employer match
* Paid Holidays, 2 weeks PTO and reimbursement of yearly License fees.
Qualifications: You will need to hold a Master’s Degree (or higher) in Speech-Language Pathology and a current state license (or be eligible for same).
PediaStaff provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, PediaStaff complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company does business.
PediaStaff is a WBENC National WBE Certified women-owned business.
…IT’S ALL ABOUT THE CHOICES!