|Location :||Annandale, VA|
|Salary :||Depends on Experience|
Wonderful full-time opportunity for a Pediatric Board Certified Assistant Behavior Analyst (BCaBA) in Annandale, VA. We are looking for a clinician with a clinical background in Applied Behavior Analysis to provide services in homes. You will find Annandale’s location is convenient in that it is close in proximity to DC, and a more economical suburb for home buyers. It is also near all major highways and there are also numerous parks and bike lanes for outdoor enthusiasts. The Fairfax County public school system is one of the best in the country.
* Administers, conducts, evaluates, and supervises the implementation of behavioral assessment measures (e.g., VB-MAPP, Vineland) and functional assessment measures
* The Board Certified Behavior Analyst develops individualized goals and objectives for home, community, and center-based programs and designs behavior support plans based on functional assessment data
* Ensures appropriate behavioral data systems are implemented
* Teaches Program Coordinators and Behavioral Technicians on the proper implementation of educational and clinical behavior programs and plans, data collection systems, and all necessary monitoring and reporting systems
* The Board Certified Assistant Behavior Analyst is responsible for ongoing individual program oversight and conducting weekly supervision meetings with Program Coordinators and Behavior Technicians
* Meets regularly with the Director of Outpatient Behavioral Services and notifies her/him immediately of issues impacting the client’s progress and satisfaction
* Oversees and directs the scheduling of Outpatient Program Coordinators and Behavioral Technicians as needed and ensures proper billing entry in NPA W
* Develops written reports documenting behavioral recommendations for parents, caregivers, and agency personnel in a timely and accurate manner
* Salaried or 1099 positions available; benefits available for full-time
* Bachelor’s degree in related human services field
* Must be a Licensed Board Certified Assistant Behavior Analyst in the state of Virginia (or able to obtain licensure upon employment)
PediaStaff provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, PediaStaff complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company does business.
PediaStaff is a WBENC National WBE Certified women-owned business.
…IT’S ALL ABOUT THE CHOICES!
|Job ID :||JO-2211-13677|