|Location :||Woodbridge, VA|
|Salary :||Depends on Experience|
A wonderful full-time opportunity exists for an experienced Pediatric Board Certified Behavioral Analyst (BCBA) to work out of the clinic in Woodbridge, VA. This position is a combination of clinic and home care and will cover the Woodbridge and Stafford areas.
* Monday – Friday afternoon and evenings
* Work up to 40-60 hours, as desired
* Work in the Woodbridge and Stafford areas in home settings
* Ages 0-21 with ASD or behavioral challenges
* Competitive salary
* Medical Insurance Allowance; Paid Time Off; Paid Holidays
Qualifications: The appropriate degree for a BCBA and a Virginia State license.
* prefer 5 years of BCBA experience
…IT’S ALL ABOUT THE CHOICES!
|Job ID :||JO-2301-14788|