Bilingual Early Intervention Specialist
|Location :||Dallas, TX|
|Salary :||Depends on Experience|
We are looking for Bilingual Early Intervention Specialists to work in a combination of settings such as clinics, homes, and daycare centers in the Dallas County area. This professional must be bilingual and have an ECI credentialing or be eligible to obtain it with our support! See below for the requirements:
* You must have your Bachelor’s Degree with a minimum of 18 hours relevant to early childhood intervention…with at least three of the 18 hours in early childhood development OR early childhood special education
* Coursework or previous training in early childhood development is required to make sure that an Early Intervention Specialist knows the development of infants and toddlers. Therefore the course work has to include 1. child development, 2. child psychology, 3. special needs education, 4. language development
* You will work in a community-based program in which traveling within Dallas County will be required.
* You will work in homes, daycares, and our clinic, with daily hours of 8:00-5:00
* You must be experienced with the 0-3 population
* You will work full time which is 30 hours or more per week
* You must be fluent in Spanish
* You will be providing developmental therapies and service coordination to
eligible babies from birth up to the age of 3 who have significant developmental delays or disabilities
* You will provide evaluation and specialized skills training ( SST) to their families
Qualifications: You will need to have a Bachelor’s degree, ECI credentialing or be eligible to obtain it, and MUST be Bilingual
PediaStaff delivers flexible staffing solutions in pediatric and educational-based settings. We offer excellent hourly rates and Per Diem based on IRS eligibility. In addition:
* Medical, Dental, Vision, and Professional reimbursement benefits available to full-time employees* Our select team of Clinical Resource Specialists is available to help ensure your success. You are not alone when you are on assignment with PediaStaff
PediaStaff provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, PediaStaff complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company does business.
PediaStaff is a WBENC National WBE Certified women-owned business.
…IT’S ALL ABOUT THE CHOICES!
|Job ID :||JO-2110-10163|