Bilingual Pediatric Home Health SLPA
|Location :||Del Valle, TX|
|Salary :||$33.00 - $37.50/hour|
Full-Time and Part-Time positions available for a pediatric Bilingual Speech-Language Pathologist Assistant with a thriving pediatric home health care company in Southeast Austin, TX. Coverage areas can largely be catered to your location preferences.
As a licensed Speech-Language Pathologist Assistant you will:
* Usually visit patients and perform therapy in private homes
* Work with the patient and their family as well as other members of their health care team to carry out the therapy plan
* Report pertinent observations and reactions regarding changes in patient status in medical records and to team members where appropriate
* Work under the direction of a SLP Supervisor
* Meet with team members, medical staff and families for patient care conferences and comply with agency policies and procedures
* Participate in staff development and in-service education to learn new treatments and procedures, etc.
* Must be bilingual in Spanish
This outstanding opportunity in the Houston area affords you a flexible schedule, CEU budget, paid time off for both full and part time employees, medical insurance, retirement plan, flexible spending account, paid malpractice insurance and mileage reimbursement.
Qualifications: You will need to have an appropriate Degree in Communications Sciences Disorders, or Speech-Language Pathology; and a current state license (or be eligible for same)
PediaStaff provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, PediaStaff complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company does business.
PediaStaff is a WBENC National WBE Certified women-owned business.
…IT’S ALL ABOUT THE CHOICES!
|Job ID :||JO-2305-17540|
Would you like to apply to this job?