Bilingual Pediatric Home Health Speech-Language Pathologist – SLP
|Location :||Fort Worth, TX|
|Salary :||Depends on Experience|
If you are a Spanish speaking Speech-Language Pathologist or a Speech-Language Pathologist Assistant we would like for you to come and experience a work environment like no other. This company is very family oriented and committed to the patients and the families they serve. Patients come first and employees are cared for like family. We are in need of a bilingual Spanish Speech-Language Pathologist in the Fort Worth area to see kiddos during the after school hours. If you are a CF we have supervision available for you!
*You will be servicing children between the ages of 0-21
* Feeding experience or experience with AAC devices preferred but not required
* CF’s will be considered and supervision is available
* You will work full-time (would also consider part-time)
* All employees are W-2 employees
* Diagnoses vary greatly. Developmental Delay is the main diagnosis due to Autism, Downs, etc.
* Evals, re-evals, and visits needed
* Bilingual Spanish required
Qualifications: You will hold a Master’s Degree in Communications Sciences Disorders or Speech-Language Pathology, and a current state license (or be eligible for same). You must be bilingual in Spanish.
PediaStaff provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, PediaStaff complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company does business.
PediaStaff is a WBENC National WBE Certified women-owned business.
…IT’S ALL ABOUT THE CHOICES!
|Job ID :||JO-2110-10168|