Bilingual Pediatric Speech-Language Pathologist – SLP
|Location :||Washington, DC|
Are you looking for a pediatric position that allows you to work in a clinic and Early Intervention? We are partnering with a DC-based therapy company that is seeking a bilingual Speech-Language Pathologist to provide services to clients in their natural environments and in the clinic setting in Washington, DC.
- You will work with the birth to three population in the home and daycare settings, as well as in our DC-based pediatric clinic (85 percent is Early Intervention)
- Benefits include health, dental, 401(k) with company match, and continuing education money
- We need a self-starter who is comfortable with working with children with a broad range of diagnoses
- Speech-Language Pathologist will work with children from birth to age 18
- You will train family members on implementing the treatment plan
Qualifications: Will need to have an appropriate degree in Speech-Language Pathology and hold a current state license (if applicable). Experience working in pediatrics is highly preferred.
PediaStaff provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, PediaStaff complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company does business.
PediaStaff is a WBENC National WBE Certified women-owned business.
…IT’S ALL ABOUT THE CHOICES!
|Job ID :||JO-2211-14082|