Bilingual Pediatric Speech-Language Pathologist – SLP
|Location :||Charlotte, NC|
|Salary :||Depends on Experience|
Are you a bilingual speech-language pathologist who would like to join a growing team of dedicated professionals in a premier clinic serving children and families in the Charlotte community? This is a clinic-based position in a beautiful facility that offers teletherapy, daycare, and school-based services. Bilingual in Spanish/English CFYs and new grads will be considered.
* The Bilingual Speech-Language Pathologist will assess, diagnose, and treat clients within a multi-disciplinary clinic setting and/or teletherapy
* Conduct comprehensive evaluations and develop effective individualized treatment plans
* Develop home programs and direct therapy for pediatric population ages 0-18
* Collaborate with multidisciplinary team, parents, and caregivers during progress report meetings
* The Bilingual Speech-Language Pathologist will provide supervision of up to 2 SLPAs as needed
* Unlimited CEUs
* Paid Time Off / Mental Wellness Benefit
* Maternity Leave
* Competitive Compensation Package
* Quarterly Commission Bonus Pay
* Medical/Dental/Vision Benefits (if eligible)
* Life Insurance
* 401K (if eligible)
Qualifications: You will hold a Master’s Degree in Communications Sciences Disorders or Speech-Language Pathology, and a current state license (or be eligible for same).
* At least two (2) years of pediatric experience is a PLUS
* Early Childhood Intervention experience is a PLUS.
* Fluency in Spanish and English is a PLUS.
* Valid North Carolina Driver’s License, NC/National Background check, Reference Checks
PediaStaff provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, PediaStaff complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company does business.
PediaStaff is a WBENC National WBE Certified women-owned business.
…IT’S ALL ABOUT THE CHOICES!
|Job ID :||JO-2209-12790|