Bilingual Pediatric Speech-Language Pathologist – SLP
|Location :||Fort Worth, TX|
A bilingual CCC-SLP is needed right away for an exceptional pediatric clinic in the Fort Worth area! Our clinic believes in compassionate care for our patients and their families and we are looking for an enthusiastic bilingual Speech-Language Pathologist who loves working with children! So, if you are a bilingual CCC-SLP that would like to join our team, apply today!
* We have an existing caseload ready to go!
* Our patients (over 50%) are mostly under 5 years of age
* You will work in collaboration with a team of therapists
* Pediatric experience is a must as you will see many different diagnoses
* Our clinic is open Monday – Friday from 8:00 a.m. until 6:30 p.m. daily with flexible staff hours. You can work 4-10 hour days or 5-8 hour days, but you must be willing to work until 5 pm M-F or until 6 pm Monday -Thursday
* We are privately owned and we employ wonderful therapists who love working with the pediatric population
* Insurance credentialing is covered, so there is no wait to treat our pediatric clients
* We offer both salaried positions as well as pay-per-visit options, depending on the clinician’s preference and level of experience
* Therapists are offered productivity incentives, but there are no productivity requirements on your base pay
* We have a state-of-the-art facility that makes for a wonderful treating environment
* Must be a CCC-SLP
Qualifications: You will hold a Master’s Degree in Communications Sciences Disorders or Speech-Language Pathology, and a current state license (or be eligible for same). Must be bilingual in Spanish.
Excellent benefits for full-time employees ( 30 hours or more) such as medical, dental, and vision insurance, PTO, 401K with a company match after one year, and CEU allowances …just to name a few. Benefits are offered to salaried employees and can be added separately if the clinician chooses per-visit rates. All therapists are eligible for continuing education and retirement plan!
PediaStaff provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, PediaStaff complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company does business.
PediaStaff is a WBENC National WBE Certified women-owned business.
…IT’S ALL ABOUT THE CHOICES!
|Job ID :||JO-2305-17593|
Would you like to apply to this job?