Bilingual Pediatric Speech-Language Pathologist – SLP
|Location :||Raleigh, NC|
|Salary :||Depends on Experience|
Fabulous opportunity for a Bilingual Speech-Language Pathologist located in Raleigh, NC. Be part of this therapist/family-owned company that is the area’s leading provider of speech therapy, occupational therapy, and physical therapy to children ages birth to 18 years. The Bilingual Speech-Language Pathologist will work with both English and Spanish speaking families in both clinic and natural settings – “daycare and homes”. This will be approximately a 50/50% combination of clinic and daycares/homes.
CFY’s will be considered for this role.
* Full time with benefits
* The Bilingual Speech-Language Pathologist will work with both English and Spanish-speaking children
* This will be a combination of teletherapy and in-person treatments depending on what the family prefers
* Pediatric feeding and swallowing experience is a huge plus
* Strong mentoring, training and advice on a variety of therapy-related topics – feeding mentorship is available
* The Bilingual Speech-Language Pathologist will receive office support, documentation system, materials library and iPad for documentation
* Reimbursement for travel – .50 per mile and areas are covered by zip codes
Qualifications: You will hold a Master’s Degree in Communications Sciences Disorders or Speech-Language Pathology, and a current state license (or be eligible for same).
* Compensation is highly competitive
* Medical/Dental insurance, 401K, mileage reimbursement, continuing education, licensure and membership dues, etc.
PediaStaff provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, PediaStaff complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company does business.
PediaStaff is a WBENC National WBE Certified women-owned business.
…IT’S ALL ABOUT THE CHOICES!
|Job ID :||JO-2006-8443|