Bilingual School Speech-Language Pathologist – SLP
|Location :||San Antonio, TX|
|Salary :||Depends on Experience|
PediaStaff is interviewing now for Bilingual SLPs in the San Antonio area
* Assignment locations throughout the San Antonio metro area
* NOT a temp job — You’ll become part of a successful and growing local agency based in San Antonio, owned by an SLP
* Large supportive team of therapy professionals to partner with while working with children in the San Antonio area
* Speech-Language Pathologists will receive competitive pay (premium for bilingual) plus a benefits package including healthcare coverage
To qualify for this awesome Speech-Language Pathologist opportunity…you’ll need:
* A Master’s Degree in Speech-Language Pathology or Communication Disorders
* Texas SLP License (or be eligible)
* Must be fully bilingual in Spanish/English
* Clinical Fellowship is available – you need to be graduated and ready to start work this school year
PediaStaff provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, PediaStaff complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company does business.
PediaStaff is a WBENC National WBE Certified women-owned business.
…IT’S ALL ABOUT THE CHOICES!
|Job ID :||JO-2302-15843|
Would you like to apply to this job?