Bilingual Speech-Language Pathologist – SLPA
|Location :||Tulsa, OK|
|Salary :||Depends on Experience|
Established Pediatric Clinic in Tulsa, OK is growing and adding a Bilingual Speech-Language Pathologist Assistant to its team! You would be providing “mission-based” therapy services to the underserved Hispanic population of the area. Our current team consists of Bilingual Speech-Language Pathologists that are from many different states.
* As a Bilingual SLPA you would work with SLPs, OTs, and PTs assisting youngsters and their caregivers to overcome deficits
* Diagnoses are varied and range from general articulation to more profound
* Clinic Hours from 8:00 AM until 7:00 PM offering a flexible schedule
* Come work in an upscale clinic where notes are done electronically and other company employees take care of marketing
* As a Bilingual SLPA you would be working in a “patient-centered” environment…how refreshing is that!
We are looking for Speech-Language Pathologists Assistants with Spanish-speaking skills. You will need an OK License. Pediatric skills are really helpful…but therapists with experience will be considered. If you really want to make a difference in the lives of the Hispanic Population…then YOU need to apply today for a confidential interview to see if this is the right place for you!
Benefits Package includes Health Insurance with 1/2 paid by the employer. 401k Retirement Program. We also offer Vision, Life, Prescription, and other benefits as well. Ample PTO so that you can recharge the batteries!
PediaStaff provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, PediaStaff complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company does business.
PediaStaff is a WBENC National WBE Certified women-owned business.
…IT’S ALL ABOUT THE CHOICES!
|Job ID :||JO-2306-17796|
Would you like to apply to this job?