Birth to 3 Speech-Language Pathologist – SLP
|Location :||Reading, PA|
|Salary :||Depends on Experience|
Are you a CCC-SLP looking for a position where you can make a real difference in the lives of young children? Do you enjoy working in Early Intervention? We’re searching for an SLP to work with children and their families in Berks County, PA, primarily in the city of Reading.
As a Speech-Language Pathologist, you will have the opportunity to:
* Work with children birth to 3 and their families/caregivers to achieve the highest possible outcomes
* Provide the necessary recommendations for additional treatment
* Join a multi-modality team of specialists who share your dream of making a difference in the lives of children
* Flexibility to set your own schedule
* This is a full-time position, although we may consider candidates who want at least half-time.
* Services are delivered in person
* Pay from $80/hr as an independent contractor
Qualifications: You’ll need a Master’s Degree in Communications Sciences Disorders or Speech-Language Pathology, CCC, and a current State of Pennsylvania license
PediaStaff provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, PediaStaff complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company does business.
PediaStaff is a WBENC National WBE Certified women-owned business.
…IT’S ALL ABOUT THE CHOICES!
|Job ID :||JO-2306-17733|
Would you like to apply to this job?