Board Certified Behavior Analyst – BCBA
|Location :||Washington, DC|
|Salary :||Depends on Experience|
Are you looking for a pediatric position that allows you to work in a clinic and Early Intervention? We are partnering with a DC-based therapy company that is seeking a passionate Board Certified Behavior Analyst to provide services to clients in their natural environments and in the clinical setting in Washington, DC.
- You will work with the birth to three population in the home and daycare settings, as well as in our DC-based pediatric clinic (85 percent is Early Intervention)
- Benefits include health, dental, 401(k) with company match, and continuing education money
- We need a self-starter who is comfortable with working with children with a broad range of diagnoses
- BCBA will work with children from birth to age 18
- Assess and develop teaching procedures to address the deficits and needs of the client using direct instruction, discrete trial, shaping, chaining, task analysis, and schedules of reinforcement
- Conduct various trainings with parents/caregivers, school personnel, and other service providers on interventions developed by the BCBA
- Complete session notes, record data during each session with the client, and check for program fidelity
The ideal candidate for this position will have:
* A Master’s degree or higher in a related field
* Hold a state license for Washington, DC
* Have their BCBA certification and be in good standing with BACB
* A desire for long-term employment – this is NOT a temp job!
PediaStaff provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, PediaStaff complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company does business.
PediaStaff is a WBENC National WBE Certified women-owned business.
…IT’S ALL ABOUT THE CHOICES!
|Job ID :||JO-2305-17676|
Would you like to apply to this job?