Board Certified Behavior Analyst – BCBA
|Location :||West Columbia, SC|
|Salary :||Depends on Experience|
Great opportunity for a BCBA to work at a locally owned and operated clinic in West Columbia. This position starts out hourly part-time moving to a salaried full-time position. This is a multi-disciplinary clinic serving children with a great environment, no micro-managing and they provide parent and caregiver support, training, and engagement at every level.
* The BCBA will conduct assessments and develop individualized goals and objectives
* Design behavioral support plans
* Teach and supervise BTs
* Provide family training and consultation
* The BCBA will maintain a billable caseload and document billable hours
* Actively participates in ongoing program oversight and development
* Participates in outreach efforts in the community
* Competitive Pay
* Quarterly bonuses
* Flexible hours
* All materials supplied, including a laptop computer
* Paid professional development activities
* Drive time and mileage reimbursement
* Employee assistance program
* Subsidized health insurance with optional dental and vision benefit
* Paid long and short-term disability benefit
* Paid life / ADD insurance policy
* Master’s in behavior analysis, BCBA Supervisory, Psychology, special education, social work, speech-language pathology, or related field required
* BCBA certification and/or licensed professional
* must have clinical experience
PediaStaff provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, PediaStaff complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company does business.
PediaStaff is a WBENC National WBE Certified women-owned business.
…IT’S ALL ABOUT THE CHOICES!
|Job ID :||JO-2309-19773|