Board Certified Behavior Analyst – BCBA
|Location :||Columbia, MD|
|Salary :||Depends on Experience|
Ever wonder what it would be like to live in one of the best places in the country? Once again, Money Magazine has named Columbia, MD the top small city in the United States to live and work. This Columbia-based ABA therapy company is seeking a Board-Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA) to provide therapeutic ABA services to clients in their natural environments.
- Telehealth opportunity, but we need someone to live in the area to provide services when it is safer to do so
- You will provide assessments, development, implementation, training, supervision, and monitoring of home, school and community based ABA programs
- Develop treatment plans based on the principles of ABA to address communication, feeding, behavior, ADLs and social skills
- Design data collection systems to track and evaluate client progress on treatment plan objectives
- Supervise ABA Technicians implementing ABA based treatment plans.
- Train family members on implementing the treatment plan
- Provide 1:1 ABA therapy in home, school and community-based environments
- Board Certified Behavior Analyst will work at least 25 billable hours but free to work however many hours per week you want
You’ll have access to:
- Competitive Pay
- Health Benefits (medical, dental, vision)
- Professional Development
- Leadership Opportunities with bonus structure
Qualifications: Will need to be a Board Certified Behavior Analyst and hold a current Maryland State License (if applicable). Experience working in and developing home, school and community-based ABA programs.
PediaStaff provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, PediaStaff complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company does business.
PediaStaff is a WBENC National WBE Certified women-owned business.
…IT’S ALL ABOUT THE CHOICES!
|Job ID :||JO-2003-8259|