Chicago School Nurse 1:1- RN
|Location :||Chicago, IL|
|Salary :||$28.00 - $40.00/hour|
We are seeking a School RN to work for a K-12 in the Chicago area for SY22-23!
* SY22-23 will start on September 6, 2022 – June 15, 2023, with full-time hours
* You will ride the transport vehicle with the student to and from the school besides being with the student during the school day.
* Hours are 7am-4pm
* Provide health information and counseling for students, parents, and staff members
Qualifications: Valid Illinois state RN License, Illinois State Driver’s license, and State/FBI background clearance required. Current First Aid/CPR certification and CoVid vaccinated.
PediaStaff delivers flexible staffing solutions in pediatric and educational-based settings. We offer excellent hourly rates and Per Diem based on IRS eligibility. In addition:
* Full-time employees receive nationally recognized medical insurance and 401K with employer contributions
* We offer allowances for continuing education, licensure, malpractice, and relocation
* You may choose our optional summer pay program for school-based professionals
* Our select team of Clinical Resource Specialists is available to help ensure your success. You are not alone when you are on assignment with PediaStaff
PediaStaff provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, PediaStaff complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company does business.
PediaStaff is a WBENC National WBE Certified women-owned business.
…IT’S ALL ABOUT THE CHOICES!
|Job ID :||JO-2209-12824|