Clinic based Pediatric Physical Therapist – PT
|Location :||Fort Worth, TX|
|Salary :||$50.00 - $90.00/hour|
Are you looking for a great full-time Physical Therapist position in a pediatric clinic in the Fort Worth area? If so, then this is the position for you! We are seeking a licensed Physical Therapist to work in our awesome pediatric clinic located in the north Fort Worth area near Keller, TX. We would like a dedicated, enthusiastic therapist to join our team right away!
* You will ideally work Monday through Thursday from 8:00-6:30 (closed one hour for lunch daily) with Friday as a makeup day if needed and desired
* You will work with an awesome team of therapists in a great clinic setting
* You will have an immediate full-time caseload
* You will work with ages birth to 20 years old but most of the PT caseload is the younger elementary age
* You will work with diagnoses such as Autism, Cerebral Palsy, Torta Collis, and Developmental Delays just to name a few
* You will have the opportunity to also work with a nonprofit program partnering with parents and children that we serve
Qualifications: You will need to have a Bachelor’s Degree (or higher) in Physical Therapy and a current state license (or be eligible for the same).
PediaStaff provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, PediaStaff complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company does business.
PediaStaff is a WBENC National WBE Certified women-owned business.
…IT’S ALL ABOUT THE CHOICES!
|Job ID :||JO-2207-11702|