Clinic-based Physical Therapist – PT
|Location :||Northbrook, IL|
|Salary :||$50.00 - $70.00/hour|
Are you a Physical Therapist who would enjoy working with a pediatric population in a friendly, thriving pediatric clinic? This may be the position for you! We are searching for an enthusiastic, dedicated pediatric Physical Therapist to work in our great clinic alongside a great team of therapists in between Deerfield and Northbrook, IL!
* You will begin working in mid to late August 2022
* You will have a part-time caseload (around 20 hours per week) and be able to work flexible hours building your caseload to full-time if desired
* Our clinic is open daily from 9:00 a.m. until 6:00 p.m. Monday through Friday and on Saturdays
* Your caseload will involve a variety of disabilities
* There are options for being paid which include a salary option or a rate per visit/hour
* You will work with another PT to make for a smooth transition into our clinic
* If you are EI credentialled, you may provide services to that population outside the clinic as needed
* Part-time hours could be considered
Qualifications: You will need to have a Bachelor’s Degree (or higher) in Physical Therapy and a current state license (or be eligible for the same).
PediaStaff provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, PediaStaff complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company does business.
PediaStaff is a WBENC National WBE Certified women-owned business.
…IT’S ALL ABOUT THE CHOICES!
|Job ID :||JO-2207-11564|