Clinical Fellowship Speech-Language Pathologist CF-SLP
|Location :||San Antonio, TX|
|Salary :||Depends on Experience|
Hiring now for SLP Clinical Fellowships in the San Antonio area. Secure your CF position now to begin in August 2022.
* School-based positions starting ASAP
* You’ll become part of a large, successful local private practice based in San Antonio, owned by an SLP — this is NOT a temp job!
* Great mentoring and a solid CF experience — experienced CF supervisors and a supportive team of SLPs
* Competitive pay & benefits package including healthcare coverage
To qualify for this awesome Speech-Language Pathologist Clinical Fellowship you’ll need:
* A Master’s Degree in Speech-Language Pathology or Communication Disorders
* Texas SLP License (or be eligible)
* Ready to start work in ASAP
PediaStaff provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, PediaStaff complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company does business.
PediaStaff is a WBENC National WBE Certified women-owned business.
…IT’S ALL ABOUT THE CHOICES!
|Job ID :||JO-2302-15839|
Would you like to apply to this job?