Clinical Pediatric Speech-Language Pathologist – SLP
|Location :||Bourbonnais, IL|
|Salary :||Depends on Experience|
If you are a Speech-Language Pathologist who is looking to work in a variety of pediatric settings and expand your scope of practice, this is a position for you! We are seeking a Speech-Language Pathologist to work full time with our growing company. The caseload will be in an outpatient clinic for children ages 3m-21 (most under 13). The flexibility that this position offers will afford you the opportunity to broaden your skillset and to be mentored by a great team!
* Previous pediatric experience preferred; fieldwork counts!
* 2+ years of previous experience in pediatric speech therapy is preferred but we will consider CF
* You will work and have the opportunity to help kids grow in outpatient clinics!
* BC/BS PPO and HMO options with a Vision plan
* Dental plan
* PTO and holiday pay
* Short term disability options
* Gym and technology monthly stipends
* $500 annual CEU reimbursement
* Mileage Reimbursement
* Toy Materials
* Support for Clinical Fellowship Year!
Qualifications: You will hold a Master’s Degree in Communications Sciences Disorders or Speech-Language Pathology, and a current state license (or be eligible for same).
PediaStaff provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, PediaStaff complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company does business.
PediaStaff is a WBENC National WBE Certified women-owned business.
…IT’S ALL ABOUT THE CHOICES!
|Job ID :||JO-2301-15206|