Clinical Pediatric Speech-Language Pathologist – SLP
|Location :||Hollywood Park, TX|
Immediate need for a Speech-Language Pathologist. This multi-clinic practice is seeking a Speech-Language Pathologist who takes a collaborative and multi-disciplinary approach to therapy. If you’re interested in working in an outpatient pediatric clinic to change lives, this position is for you! Applicant can be monolingual or bilingual in Spanish.
* Currently seeking candidates for a full-time position in the vicinity of Stone Oak, TX
* Clinic is part of a larger group of clinics with offices in several cities in Texas.
* Caseload consists of a variety of disorders, mild to severe. You’ll see kids on the spectrum, with various syndromes, developmental delays, and receptive/expressive speech delays
* Kids range in age from birth to about middle school age
* We are looking for candidates with their CCC’s, either monolingual or bilingual in Spanish.
* Cf’s will need to be bilingual
* At least one year of pediatric experience is required.
* Flexible scheduling; work 4 or 5 days per week for full-time status. You are required to work two evenings per week to accommodate working parents’ schedules
A strict protocol is in place to address the safety of patients and clinicians. You’ll be provided with appropriate safety equipment, private treatment offices, and supplies to keep your space germ-free!
Salaried employees received full benefits including a generous health insurance plan as well as disability, retirement, paid time off, sick/personal days, etc. You’ll receive an outstanding paid time off package that is available to you after 90 days of employment. You’ll also receive an ample allowance for continuing education, too. Retirement plan with match, short and long-term disability, the list goes on!
Qualifications: Must hold a Master’s Degree in Speech-Language Pathology or Communication Disorders; a current state license (or eligible) if applicable. One year of experience is required.
PediaStaff provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, PediaStaff complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company does business.
PediaStaff is a WBENC National WBE Certified women-owned business.
…IT’S ALL ABOUT THE CHOICES!
|Job ID :||JO-2303-16330|
Would you like to apply to this job?