Clinical Pediatric Speech-Language Pathologist – SLP
|Location :||Olympia Fields, IL|
|Salary :||Depends on Experience|
If you are a Speech-Language Pathologist who is looking to work in an outpatient pediatric clinic, then this is a position for you! We are seeking a Speech-Language Pathologist to work full time with our growing company. The caseload will be outpatient clinic children ages 3m-21 (most under 13). The flexibility that this position offers will afford you the opportunity to broaden your skillset and to be mentored by a great team!
* Previous pediatric experience preferred; fieldwork counts!
* Your schedule will be in the vicinity of Olympia Fields
* Child and family-centered care with treatment plans.
* BC/BS PPO and HMO options with a Vision plan
* Dental plan
* PTO and holiday pay
* Short term disability options
* Gym and technology monthly stipends
* $500 annual CEU reimbursement
* Mileage Reimbursement
* Consistent Hours
* Toy Materials
* Online Resources, Tools to grow!
Qualifications: You will hold a Master’s Degree in Communications Sciences Disorders or Speech-Language Pathology, and a current state license (or be eligible for same).
PediaStaff provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, PediaStaff complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company does business.
PediaStaff is a WBENC National WBE Certified women-owned business.
…IT’S ALL ABOUT THE CHOICES!
|Job ID :||JO-2207-11379|