Clinical Pediatric Speech-Language Pathologist – SLP
|Location :||Homewood, IL|
|Salary :||Depends on Experience|
Full-time School Speech-Language Pathologist needed in the area of Homewood, IL.
We are seeking a Pediatric Speech-Language Pathologist that enjoys working with ages K-8.
- Evaluate and utilize appropriate standardized tests for accurate diagnosis of speech and communication disorders
- Develop new and modify existing clinic and/or IEP goals
- Establish treatment goals and implement age-appropriate plans of care via active IEPs
- Ability to work well in both 1:1 and co-treatment scenarios with the kiddos as their IFSPs and clinic cases dictate!
- Perform daily documentation, update treatment plans, and produce regular progress reports
- Update patient progress to both families and school staff
- Work with a team of dedicated therapists who do one thing: put kids first!
- You will hold a Master’s Degree in Communications Sciences Disorders or Speech-Language Pathology, and a current state license (or be eligible for same).
- 2+ years previous experience in pediatric Speech-Language Pathology is preferred, but will train!
- American Heart Association – CPR Certification
PediaStaff provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, PediaStaff complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company does business.
PediaStaff is a WBENC National WBE Certified women-owned business.
…IT’S ALL ABOUT THE CHOICES!
|Job ID :||JO-2208-12471|