Community-Based Board Certified Behavior Analyst – BCBA
|Location :||Desoto, TX|
Great BCBA opportunity…..Are you a Board Certified Behavior Analyst looking for a wonderful position in a great pediatric clinic setting? We are seeking a Board Certified Behavior Analyst to work in our clinic that is near Desoto, TX just south of Dallas. This is a great position for a BCBA and we are ready to hire!
* You will work Monday through Friday from 8:00-5:00
* You will provide service to our caseload of underserved clients and develop behavior intervention plans based on assessments
* You will receive a salary for this position …not a per-visit rate
* You will report to and be supervised by the BCBA Program Manager
* You will provide training to RBT’s as needed
* You will communicate with families and provide training to them as well
* You will participate in ARD meetings
* You will submit all needed paperwork in a timely manner
Qualifications: You will need to be a Board Certified Behavior Analyst with the Texas Department of Licensing and Regulations (TDLR)and hold a current State of Texas Driver License or if you live in another state, must be currently licensed in that state. If licensed in another state, you must obtain Texas Driver License within three (3) months of employment. You will also need Bi-annual training in CPR and annual training in SAMA
Medical, Dental, Vision, and Professional reimbursement benefits are available to full-time employees.
PediaStaff provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, PediaStaff complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company does business.
PediaStaff is a WBENC National WBE Certified women-owned business.
…IT’S ALL ABOUT THE CHOICES!
|Job ID :||JO-2209-12740|