Contract Pediatric Clinic Speech-Language Pathologist – SLP
|Location :||Palmer, AK|
|Salary :||$45.00 - $50.00/hour|
Seeking a Speech-Language Pathologist interested in a contract job opportunity for 6 months (or more) in Palmer, AK, about 40 miles outside of Anchorage.
* You’ll work with an all pediatric caseload in a large up to date facility
* Much of the caseload involves development delays and feeding issues in our younger patients
* Many of the kiddos are in foster homes
* Clinic is known for helping with feeding and sensory integration
* Multiple clinic locations in the area; they offer speech, OT and PT services
*Alaska license to practice as an SLP or eligible
*You will need hold a Master’s Degree in Communications Sciences Disorders or Speech-Language Pathology
*Strong written and oral communication skills
*Ability to communicate successfully with caregivers, guardians and parents to achieve best outcomes for your patients
*Willingness to travel between clinics as needed and to work in a telehealth format if required
*Ability to evaluate patient, plan, develop and execute effective treatment plans; goal oriented
*Previous pediatric experience preferred (fieldwork counts!)
Qualifications: You will need to hold a Master’s Degree in Communications Sciences Disorders or Speech-Language Pathology, and a current state license (or be eligible for same).
PediaStaff delivers flexible staffing solutions in pediatric and educational based settings. We offer excellent hourly rates and Per Diem based on IRS eligibility. In addition:
* Full-time employees receive nationally recognized medical insurance and 401K with employer contributions
* We offer allowances for continuing education, licensure, malpractice, and relocation
* You may choose our optional summer pay program for school-based professionals
* Our select team of Clinical Resource Specialists is available to help ensure your success. You are not alone when you are on assignment with PediaStaff
PediaStaff provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, PediaStaff complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company does business.
PediaStaff is a WBENC National WBE Certified women-owned business.
…IT’S ALL ABOUT THE CHOICES!
|Job ID :||JO-2305-17294|
Would you like to apply to this job?