Contract School Psychologist
|Location :||Anchorage, AK|
|Salary :||$45.00 - $65.00/hour|
Are you a School Psychologist seeking an experience of a lifetime? Do you enjoy the outdoors, winter sports, a small town community, and an active lifestyle? We are hiring School Psychologists now for Alaska school districts! Take your pick on location as we need several School Psychologists to work full time for the remainder of this school year in the vicinity of Anchorage, AK and beyond.
Preferred Qualifications include:
* Experience working collaboratively to support the Individual Education Plan (IEP) needs of special education student(s) in a public school setting
* Experience or evidence of the ability to perform the following:
- Conduct functional behavior assessments.
- Conduct threat and self-injurious behavior assessments and participates as a member of school-based crisis response teams.
- Read, analyze, and interpret professional periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations.
- Use technology to efficiently manage work tasks including record keeping, report writing, communication and research.
- Effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of administrators, students, teachers, and the general public
*Response to Instruction (RTI)
*Intervention framework and practices
* You’ll evaluate students by gathering information and determining educational needs
* You’ll administer, score, and interpret a variety of individual psychological tests
* You will serve as an effective liaison between school and community by making referrals to outside agencies where appropriate
* You’ll have the opportunity to participate in and provide in-service trainings
* You’ll actively participate in administrative meetings arranged by the department
There are many facets of school psychology and the above requirements are intended to give you an overview of the breadth and depth of the position. We’re here to talk with you in more detail about these opportunities to find your best fit!
Pay is based on your experience. Generous relocation allowance and per diem available for travelers.
Qualifications – Must have completed all requirements for at least a Master’s or Specialty Degree specifically in School Psychology. NCSP preferred, must qualify for Alaska certification, Type C.
Pediatric therapy is our specialty – and our expertise is backed by excellent hourly rates and per diem offered based upon IRS eligibility. Additional benefits include: nationally recognized medical insurance, 401K, generous relocation and continuing education assistance, and reimbursement for state licensure and/or teacher certifications.
Our management team provides 24/7-telephone support – you are not alone when you are on assignment with us! Respond now and learn how YOU can be a part of our team! There is never a charge to applicants and new grads are always encouraged to apply.
…IT’S ALL ABOUT THE CHOICES!
|Job ID :||JO-2301-15266|