Director of Physical Therapy – PT
|Location :||Oklahoma City, OK|
Are you an experienced pediatric physical therapist with a desire to take your career to the next level and become the Director of Physical Therapy? Our client is a multidisciplinary pediatric therapy company that focuses on serving the Latino/Hispanic community across the state of Oklahoma with three large clinics in Oklahoma City and Tulsa and continues to grow. The mission is to ensure Latino children have the same access to appropriate therapy services as any other child in the community.
As Director of Physical Therapy, you will be a visionary leader that identifies innovative ways to strengthen the PT department and develops solutions for challenges that may arise at the clinical level. You will mentor and lead a team of physical therapists in the implementation of evidence-based practice, good documentation, and quality patient care while maintaining a positive and supportive work environment. This opportunity is for someone that thrives on collaborating with a multidisciplinary team to work on projects, applying critical thinking skills and creative ideas toward achieving long-term goals that serve the Latino community.
The ideal candidate:
* Mission focused
* Extensive experience working with the pediatric population
* Has strong documentation skills and understanding of evidence-based practice
* Has leadership qualities
* Has a positive attitude, strong communication skills, and self-confidence
* Has strong multi-tasking skills
* Has excellent clinical skills as it relates to evaluations, diagnostics, and treatment
* Is willing to supervise PTAs as needed
* Is able to manage a small caseload while carrying out administrative duties
* Medical and Dental Insurance
* Paid State Licensure Fees Paid CEU opportunities
Qualifications: You will hold an appropriate degree in Physical Therapy and a current PT license in the state of Oklahoma.
Apply today for a confidential interview!
PediaStaff provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, PediaStaff complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company does business.
PediaStaff is a WBENC National WBE Certified women-owned business.
…IT’S ALL ABOUT THE CHOICES!
|Job ID :||JO-2208-12567|