Early Childhood/Elementary School-Based Special Education Teacher
|Location :||La Grange, IL|
|Salary :||$38.00 - $45.00/hour|
Seeking a Full-Time School-based Early Childhood/Elementary LBS1 Special Education Teacher.
Do you enjoy variety and change? Then this is the job for you.
Special Education Teacher duties:
* Contract position, full-time position for the 2023-24!
* Hours 8:30 AM – 3:30 PM
* Applicants need to have a Professional Educator’s License and EC Certification
* Population is EC and Elementary ages; therapeutic day school providing educational life skills program supporting students with moderate to significant needs across multiple domains (cognitive, social-emotional, communication, physical)
* Start ASAP, working through the end of year on June 6, 2024
– Valid State of Illinois Special Ed Teacher
– LBS1 Certification
– EC Certification
PediaStaff delivers flexible staffing solutions in pediatric and educational-based settings. We offer excellent hourly rates and Per Diem based on IRS eligibility. In addition:
* Full-time employees receive nationally recognized medical insurance and 401K with employer contributions
* We offer allowances for continuing education, licensure, malpractice, and relocation
* You may choose our optional summer pay program for school-based professionals
* Our select team of Clinical Resource Specialists is available to help ensure your success. You are not alone when you are on assignment with PediaStaff
PediaStaff provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, PediaStaff complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company does business.
PediaStaff is a WBENC National WBE Certified women-owned business.
…IT’S ALL ABOUT THE CHOICES!
|Job ID :||JO-2309-19977|