Early Childhood Occupational Therapist – OT
|Location :||Mount Vernon, WA|
|Salary :||$33.00 - $53.00/hour|
We are seeking a full-time Occupational Therapist to work in an Early childhood setting in the Mount Vernon and Burlington area. What greater reward than helping a child during his/her first few years of life? We are a family-friendly company looking for therapists to join our inclusive team. Our therapists have been with us for a long time, and we are a great work family.
* Occupational Therapist will treat children ages 3 to 5
* OT will work collaboratively with parents and other caregivers to incorporate intervention strategies into the child’s daily routines
* Monday through Thursday, you will work 9-hour days
* We have the flexibility to discuss the schedule if 40 hours are needed or if part-time is desired
* This is a direct-hire position with medical, dental, and vision offered for full-time employees – the employee portion is covered 100 hundred percent by the company
* Mileage is reimbursed at the federal rate
Qualifications: You will need to hold an appropriate Degree in Occupational Therapy, and a current state license (or be eligible for same).
PediaStaff delivers flexible staffing solutions in pediatric and educational-based settings. We offer excellent hourly rates and Per Diem based on IRS eligibility. In addition:
* Full-time employees receive nationally recognized medical insurance and 401K with employer contributions
* We offer allowances for continuing education, licensure, malpractice, and relocation
* You may choose our optional summer pay program for school-based professionals
* Our select team of Clinical Resource Specialists is available to help ensure your success. You are not alone when you are on assignment with PediaStaff
PediaStaff provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, PediaStaff complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company does business.
PediaStaff is a WBENC National WBE Certified women-owned business.
…IT’S ALL ABOUT THE CHOICES!
|Job ID :||JO-2306-17739|
Would you like to apply to this job?