Early Childhood School Physical Therapist – PT
|Location :||Hillsboro, OR|
|Salary :||Depends on Experience|
Are you looking to enjoy the Portland area without the hassle of the traffic? We are seeking a pediatric Physical Therapist to work in the West Portland suburban area near Hillsboro.
* PT will work for the 2021-2022 school year, following the school schedule
* You will work with preschool-age children with special needs
* Physical Therapist will provide services on a consult-basis in a variety of settings
* Services will be mainly provided in person this year
Qualifications: You will need to hold an appropriate degree in Physical Therapy and a current state license (or be eligible for same).
PediaStaff delivers flexible staffing solutions in pediatric and educational-based settings. We offer excellent hourly rates and Per Diem based on IRS eligibility. In addition:
* Full-time employees receive nationally recognized medical insurance and 401K with employer contributions
* We offer allowances for continuing education, licensure, malpractice, and relocation
* You may choose our optional summer pay program for school-based professionals
* Our select team of Clinical Resource Specialists is available to help ensure your success. You are not alone when you are on assignment with PediaStaff
PediaStaff provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, PediaStaff complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company does business.
PediaStaff is a WBENC National WBE Certified women-owned business.
…IT’S ALL ABOUT THE CHOICES!
|Job ID :||JO-2107-9722|