Early Childhood School Psychologist
|Location :||Salem, OR|
|Salary :||Depends on Experience|
Want a location that has something for just about everyone? We are seeking a School Psychologist for a beautiful district in the Salem, Oregon area for the 2022-2023 school year. Explore the scenic wonders, drive one hour to the beach, mountains, or progressive large cities. We are open to hybrid candidates for this opportunity as well.
* Full-Time School Psychologist will work with children from birth to age 5
* 215-day calendar; ASAP-June 14, 2023; M-F 7.5 hours per day – we also are open to a 190-day calendar, if preferred
* Based in Salem, OR area
Qualifications: You will need to have a Master’s Degree in School Psychology, and a current state license (or be eligible for same)
PediaStaff delivers flexible staffing solutions in pediatric and educational based settings. We offer excellent hourly rates and Per Diem based on IRS eligibility. In addition:
* Full-time employees receive nationally recognized medical insurance and 401K with employer contributions
* We offer allowances for continuing education, licensure, malpractice, and relocation
* You may choose our optional summer pay program for school-based professionals
* Our select team of Clinical Resource Specialists is available to help ensure your success. You are not alone when you are on assignment with PediaStaff
PediaStaff provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, PediaStaff complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company does business.
PediaStaff is a WBENC National WBE Certified women-owned business.
…IT’S ALL ABOUT THE CHOICES!
|Job ID :||JO-2207-11763|