Early Childhood School Special Education Teacher
|Location :||Castle Rock, MN|
|Salary :||$38.00 - $45.00/hour|
NEW EARLY CHILDHOOD JOB for SY22-23! Are you looking to make a difference and work in Early Childhood for the remainder of SY22-23? We are seeking a great Special Ed teacher to work full time the remainder of this year. This opportunity for a Special Education teacher will work in the vicinity of Castle Rock, MN immediately through June 8, 2023! If interested, look no further and apply today!
* Full-time Hours would be M-F, 8 am – 4 pm; 40 hours per week as full-time
* Early Childhood – ages 3 and 4 years old
* One school building
* DX of students: Developmental Disabilities (may be communication, may be motor skills, may be academics, may be social skills)
* New grads will be considered, please have licensure in place.
* Caseload is 6-8 students with Developmental Cognitive Disabilities
* Three levels of support: clinical support from an experienced Speech-Language Pathologist on our team, school personnel team support, contracting office/recruiter support throughout your assignment
Qualifications: Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university. A valid Minnesota Teacher License (applicable level-area endorsements preferred). Professional verification of successful classroom teacher performance and/or student teaching experience. Teaching experience in diverse cultural settings is valued.
PediaStaff provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, PediaStaff complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company does business.
PediaStaff is a WBENC National WBE Certified women-owned business.
…IT’S ALL ABOUT THE CHOICES!
|Job ID :||JO-2211-13807|